- Wichita (1) – Sp Alex Wang could sit the rest of the season and still win the Cy Young in the AL he has been that good. 19-1 1.91 ERA. RATING 566
- Toledo (2.) Albert Frazier should get meet auto nomination status this week to the Hall with his 500th HR. He just needs 1 more. RATING 521.5
- New York (NL) (3)– The Question that haunts me, does NY give Trenidad Beltran a chance to play in the Bigs when rosters expand so he can add to his career leading hit total (2611) before he surely retires? Rating 508.25
- Cheyenne (6) –Kiki Sota collected Win #200 this past week, welcome to the club. Member #4. Chris Durbin should collect his 10 stolen bases this week and break career base 1000. RATING 486.75
- Madison (9 ) – Moving steadily up the charts, but hardly overpowering anyone, relief pitching has been far from stable and could could cost the team in the playoffs. RATING 473.75
- Colorado Springs (11) The Bullpen situation still concerns me. How does York Bradford blow 7 saves and still have an era under 4? . RATING 453.
- Philadelphia (4) – Heres a good indicator that your team is in trouble
- Salem (8) - 1B Thomas Campbell has hashed out one of the most underrated Hall of Fame career's ever imagined. He has silently won 2 MVPs 5 All star nods, and a few silver Slugger awards. This season I would expect him to add a gold glove for his 1st base playmore than 50% of your starts are not quality starts for the pitchers.
- Austin (10) in the wake of one of Austin's best seasons Calvin Coco is having his worst season. He should recover and really could be the final push for the playoffs. –RATING 411.875
- Chicago (12) This might be the best fielding infield the league has seen in a long time each guy has plus plays and limited Errors you need to beat this team with legitamate offense everyday. RATING 408.875
- Memphis (7) – Devistating arm injury to starting pitcher Elvis Borland might spell the end forMemphis's great season. They now rest their hopes on unproven rookie Wilson Dolan. RATING 399.5